Only veggies on a plate, really.
This green dish with 8 different vegetables is full of vitamins and minerals. Is it good? Yes, it is. I’m a big fan of greens, but even the carnivores are positive about this dish (tried and tested).
- 4 carrots
- 6 oz (150 gr) bimi
- 6 oz (150 gr) green asparagus
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 cup (50 gr) fava beans
- 1 1/3 cup (50 gr) rocket
- 4 oz (100 gr) mushrooms
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 cup (60 ml) sweet soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp extra vierge olive oil
- 2/3 cup (100 gr) toasted cashew nuts
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the fava beans in a large pot with water for 10 minutes. Scoop out the beans and rinse with cold water. Peel of the gray skin.
- Add the asparagus and bimi to the water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat a dry skillet and toast the cashew nuts until golden brown.
- Peel the carrots and spiralize them. Chop the zucchini and mushrooms. Slice the red pepper thinly.
- Heat one Tbsp oil in a wok. Add the carrots and hot pepper. Cook for 4 minutes. Stir in the asparagus, bimi, mushrooms, fava beans and zucchini and cook for another 5 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Add the ketjap and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the rocket and toasted cashews. Serve!