This Granola is a game changer!”
Crunchy, healthy and delicious, especially if you toss it in a huge bowl of Greek yogurt with honey and fresh fruit. Once you try it, you’ll turn your nose up for all the boxed cereals.
For 4 bowls
- 1 cup (100 gr) spelt oatmeal
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1 1/4 cup (45 gr) all bran flakes
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp almonds
- 1 Tbsp apple sauce, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp date syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the pitted dates in small slices and chop the almonds in chunks.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Add wet ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly onto an prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes on 350°F (180°C). Toss a view times with a spatula. Watch carefully towards the end, because the mixture burns quickly.
- Transfer the mixture to another baking sheet. Let it cool to room temperature. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container.