Because peanut butter cookies were never my thing.
So leave the jar of “Skippy” peanut butter in the back of your kitchen cabinet. Instead, grab the almond butter (or cashew nut butter) and whip up a batch of these fantastic cookies with 5 ingredients you probably have on hand in your kitchen. You can make these babies in less than 20 minutes.
For 12-14 cookies
- 3/4 cup (180 gr) almond butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 1/4 cup (125 gr) oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp Raisins
- 2 Tbsp chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix the nut butter, honey, oil and oatmeal in a food processor. Add the raisins and almonds.
- Roll the cookie dough into walnut sized balls. Place them on a baking sheet and flatten a bit.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool completely on a rack. Store in airtight container up to 4 days.